Sunday 2015-10-25 at 19:00 (on stage 19.30)
Entré: valfri efter förmåga
- SISTERLOOPS – Marie Gavois & Alexandra Nilsson
Wild (Pussy) Cat Voice and live-electronics
- Marialuisa Capurso & Alexandra Nilsson
Voice, trumpet and live-electronics
- Gustav Franklin
Minimalist music on piano
- Marie Gavois
The visitor Besökaren is a short film shot in Lagos, Nigeria
In this screening at Rökridån, Marie performs a text from 1956 live, The Fool.
- Marialuisa Capurso is an Italian singer, sound artist, composer and performer based in Berlin. Her work is multidisciplinary and focused on the connection between voice, sound, field recordings, body and improvisation. She investigates and explores the realm of acoustic sounds and electronic interfaces as extension of human voice. Art and life, sound and movement, the common line is the improvisation which leads her to research and to create new worlds.
- Marie Gavois is a stage- and visual artist based in Stockholm. Mainly moving in the fields of, stage, video, performance, dance, sculpture, text and sound with a point towards – visual storytelling, working bodies, in Fragments of visions searching for poetry. Her background is in sculpture studies and swedish butoh dance.
Gavois is part of a number of collaborations; since 2012 with the visual artist and filmmaker Michel Klöfkorn from Frankfurt. With the artist Cecilia Germain – Gavois/Germain create platforms for performative works mainly in Stockholm. Since 2013 Gavois collaborates with the composer Alexandra Nilsson in the music duo Sisterloops.
Gavois is an active membder and the chairperson of Fylkingen – new music and intermedia art in Stockholm.
- Alexandra Nilsson is a composer, trumpeter and performer based in Stockholm.
She mainly composes and performs with trumpet, voice and live-electronics as an solo artist and in various collaborations with artists from different disciplines as SISTERLOOPS with stageartist Marie Gavois, RADIO TWO with trumpeter Susana Santos Silva and BRUTASLISTAS with visual artist Raquel Meyers.
With background as a jazz musician the improvisational aspects of her work is an important part and she is also interested in the interaction between acoustical and electronical sound worlds.
- Gustav Franklin does minimalist music.